Since we know the Group's future is found on campuses, in schools, and universities, we develop ever closer ties with the academic community. We collaborate with top engineering and business schools, as well as science and health faculties all over the world.
Several years ago we adopted an active policy to reinforce our relationships with top schools and universities .These cross-collaborations take several forms, including:
- contributions to occupational guidance measures,
- site visits,
- meetings with employees,
- company presentations,
- participation in forums,
- student training,
- serving on development councils and boards of directors,
- creation of teaching and graduate chairs,
- educational interventions,
- hosting of business cases and business games,
- vocational training through various entry programs (internships, apprenticeships, VIE, Graduate Programs, etc.),
- financial support of institutions through Apprenticeship Tax payments.
This policy confirms Pierre Fabre Laboratories as a genuine educational system partner. It enables us to actively support the development of student employability in France and abroad.