Gender equality index: Pierre Fabre maintains its overall score of 90/100
6. februar 2020
Since 2019, all companies with at least 50 employees must calculate and publish their gender equality index. This year again, the Pierre Fabre Group obtained a final score of 90/100.
This score reflects the commitments of the Pierre Fabre Group in terms of developing and strengthening the role of women within the company.
The Pierre Fabre Group achieved a maximum score for three of the five criteria
- The percentage of women and men who received a pay raise in 2019
- The percentage of women and men who were promoted in 2019
- The percentage of female employees whose salary was increased on their return from maternity leave
The scores of 35/40 and 5/10 were respectively attributed to pay gap differences and to the percentage of women in the highest-paid positions.
This second index score reflects our commitment to gender equality. Women make up the majority of our headcount and are widely represented in most of our socio-professional categories. Our goal remains to reach the highest score.”
Senior Vice-President of Human Resources & Ethics
To calculate this index, the French government has adopted five indicators, weighted on the basis of the following percentages:
- Pay gap: 40%
- Percentage of men and women who have received a pay raise: 20%
- Percentage of men and women who have been promoted: 15%
- Percentage of female employees whose salary is increased on their return from maternity leave: 15%
- Percentage of women in the 10 highest-paid positions: 10%