Medical Country Liaison (Nordics) Onco-Hematology H/F
The fight against cancer is our priority.
The Pierre Fabre Group has been involved in oncology since 1978 and prioritizes these activities to build a pipeline of future treatments, both through partnership agreements with biotechs or research laboratories, and through the acceleration of our in-house research investment.
As part of our new product in our oncology pipeline, we are looking for an "Onco-Hematology Medical Country Liason" for Nordics region who will be in charge of
The position is based in Sweden.
As an individual contributor, your role is:
• To introduce and cascade the medical strategy developed by the Corporate Medical Director and validated by the Corporate Medical Director and Patient/Consumer in the cluster's countries.
• To collect the needs from the cluster's countries and to report it to the Corporate (data generation, clinical projects, observational and interventional studies, scientific symposia, advisory boards, publications ...), in particular by integrating the cluster's countries specificities
• To ensure that the specific features of cluster's countries are well taken into account by the Corporate, especially when launching new products (including patient access to innovation and market access)
• To be the medical representative of the cluster's countries for the Corporate
• To be the medical representative on the field in the cluster's countries (reactive answers to HCP's questions, scientific presentations, clinical trial support if needed, EAP support…)
• To ensure good conduct of the late phase clinical development programs and all projects, interventional and non-interventional post Market Authorization projects for oncology, in compliance with the regulations and “Standards Operations Procedures” in place
• To support non-sponsor Pierre Fabre projects (IIS), in particular, academic projects
• To liaise with the Patient Centricity department to develop and implement Patient Centricity actions/projects
• To validate and approve the medical and scientific content of documents used externally (promotional and non-promotional documents) and internally (Q & A, etc.), ensuring compliance with regulations
• To be responsible for ensuring all aspects of compliance related to his/her missions are followed
• To work in compliance with regulations as well as codes of ethics
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role, you should have the following experiences and skills:
Education : PhD, MD, PharmD
At least 5 years in Oncology ideally in Haematology/Rare Disease
Previous experience in both Headquarters and field
Ability to build networking
At least one language used the cluster's countries is an asset
Pack -office, PUBMED
. Has a perfect understanding of patient needs in oncology
. Has an expertise in the different types of study methodology
. Has an expertise in the regulations in place in one of the countries from the region
. Anticipates changes in medical and scientific needs/requests from authorities, prescribers and patients
. Sets ambitious, realistic and pragmatic objectives within its scope and is committed to reach them
. Anticipates therapeutic developments, by adapting clinical study models
. Ability to work in a matrix / transverse mode
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent company, pioneer in dermo-cosmetics and expert in pharmaceutical care, operating in 35 countries and distributing our products in 116 countries.
We have a diverse product portfolio: from oncology, chronic diseases, skincare, haircare, healthcare, oral care to nutrition-health.
Thanks to our trusted brands and our 10.000 employees, our group generated €2.3 billion revenues in 2020, 65% of which were international.
At Pierre Fabre, our story goes beyond being a commercial enterprise.
A true source of commitment for our employees, our group is 86% owned by a foundation recognized as being of public utility and secondarily by its employees.
Pierre Fabre is recognized as one of the "World's Best Employers 2021" by Forbes. Our group is ranked in the Top 3 in the cosmetics industry and in the Top 10 in the pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
We are convinced that our commitment and passion keep us independent and alive.
Would you like to do your part by joining us?
Visit our Linkedin page to see our offers: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pierre-fabre/jobs/
We are convinced that diversity is a source of fulfillment, social balance and complementarity for our employees, which is why our offers are open to all, without restriction.