- Taking part in bibliographic research, in developing/validating analytical methods and in drafting protocols.
- Carrying out stability studies and controls on active ingredients and finished products in accordance with established protocols and applying appropriate techniques.
- Recording the results in a lab log book.
- Exploiting the results (analyses, statistics).
- Participating in the drafting of scientific reports (calculations, designing graphs).
- Providing level 1 maintenance for lab equipment.
- Implementing a technological watch.
- 2-year scientific degree (in Chemistry or Physical Measures). A 3rd year specializing in analytical development is appreciated.
- Knowledge of separation techniques (HPLC, GC, etc.) and spectroscopic techniques (fluorescence, NMR, mass spectrometry, etc.).
- Mastery of computer software (text processing tools, spreadsheets, scientific software).
- Proficiency in English (comprehension of the bibliography and technical data sheets).
- Rigor, team spirit, analytical ability, business acumen.