- Performing different types of query on the pharmacovigilance database.
- Classifying adverse events
- Validating, documenting and assessing serious adverse events (clinical trials and post-marketing)
- Involved in preparing the pharmacovigilance reports and responsible for drafting certain periodical reports
- Implementing surveillance of the products in the portfolio and for the Group’s molecules.
- Training: Pharmacist + complementary training in pharmacology, vigilance or toxicology
- Significant initial experience in pharmacovigilance (parent company or subsidiary)
- Fluent English
- Analytical ability, ability to summarize, rigor and team spirit