- Taking part in bibliographic research, in developing techniques and in drafting protocols.
- Carrying out bench experiments in accordance with established protocols and applying appropriate techniques.
- Recording the results in a lab log book.
- Using the results (analyses, statistics).
- Participating in the drafting of scientific reports (calculations, designing graphs).
- Ordering consumables.
- Providing level 1 maintenance for lab equipment.
- Implementing a technological watch.
- 2 years scientific higher education (Biological Analyses, Biological Engineering with Biological and Biochemical Analyses option).
- A 3rd year specializing in the field of cellular or molecular biology is welcomed.
- Mastery of computer software (text processing tools, spreadsheets, scientific software).
- Proficiency in English (comprehension of the bibliography and technical data sheets relating to reagents and instruments).
- Rigor, team spirit, analytical ability, business acumen.