- Collecting the different sites’ requirements and analyzing project feasibility
- Drafting the work specifications and estimating the budget
- Conducting contractual negotiations with suppliers: issuing invitations to tender and carrying out comparative analyses on prices, timeframes, reliability, etc.
- Putting together, coordinating and supervising the project team: defining objectives, schedule, etc.
- Monitoring the project until the new facility is commissioned: gathering together technical literature, coordinating the work to be carried out (in-house teams, service providers, etc.), organizing project reviews
- Involved in the transfer of skills to operating, method and maintenance staff of the various sites
- General training in engineering
- Significant experience in managing technical projects in a process industry
- Thorough knowledge of industrial/logistics processes and ERP
- Fluent English
- Ability to manage a team, responsiveness, customer service acumen, ability to summarize