- Carrying out all order-picking operations in compliance with picking lists: collecting the products, creating the packages and affixing the labels, etc.
- Completing order tracking media and transmitting a statement of missing and/or deteriorated products
- Reporting any irregular positioning of products on product lines so that work station ergonomics and productivity may be improved
- Reporting any malfunctioning of the conveyor belt and helping to resolve it
- Helping with stocktaking
- Ensuring the work station is kept clean and tidy.
- 2 or 3-year vocational qualification
- Knowledge of applicable standards (Best Distribution Practices) is an advantage
- The Safe Driving Ability Certificate (French CACES) or equivalent is appreciated
- Knowledge of basic calculations
- Team spirit, responsiveness, anticipation, customer service acumen, rigor.