- Taking part in bibliographic research, in developing formulas (for liquid, paste, injectable and transdermal forms) and in drafting operating procedures.
- Carrying out bench experiments in accordance with operating procedures and applying appropriate techniques.
- Recording the results in a lab log book.
- Exploiting the results (analyses, statistics).
- Participating in the drafting of scientific reports (calculations, designing graphs).
- Ordering consumables.
- Providing level 1 maintenance for lab equipment.
- Implementing a technological watch.
- 2-year scientific degree (in Chemistry). A 3rd year specializing in formulation engineering is appreciated.
- Mastery of pre-formulation and formulation testing.
- Knowledge of raw materials.
- Mastery of computer software (text processing tools, spreadsheets, scientific software).
- Proficiency in English (comprehension of the bibliography and technical data sheets).