- Carrying out industrial optimization work on laboratory-scale designed products, taking into account technological aspects related to scaling-up the processes.
- Analyzing and interpreting test results and drafting appraisals.
- Helping to draft operating procedures and to monitor manufacturing.
- Managing interfaces, as the project evolves, hand-in-hand with the other R&D, production and support service (purchasing, logistics, etc.) staff.
- 2-year scientific degree (in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Biotechnology).
- Mastery of chemical synthesis techniques, process engineering or biotechnology.
- Mastery of computer software (text processing tools, spreadsheets, production-specific software).
- Proficiency in English (comprehension of the bibliography and technical data sheets).
- Rigor, team spirit, analytical ability, business acumen.