- Helping define the logistics strategy: organizing supply chains, measuring performance, defining Supply Chain standards and best practices, etc.
- Ensuring the operational implementation of the logistics strategy: defining solutions hand-in-hand with operational departments, coordinating the different improvement projects and rollout schedules, implementing new processes, organization and information systems, etc.
- Coordinating and managing the project team and external service providers
- Implementing a technological monitoring system on concept, tool and indicator development
- General or logistical engineering training
- Significant experience in a Supply Chain field (flow management, scheduling, warehouse management, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Responsiveness, flexibility, analytical ability, persuasion
Logistics project leader at Pierre Fabre Laboratories:
Logistics project leaders help improve the performance of our complex supply chain which covers production and distribution processes and which commercializes our products throughout the world