- Analyzing and adjusting product requirements, in conjunction with the Marketing and Commercial Logistics departments: validating forecasts, monitoring deviations, etc.
- Determining the Master Production Schedules, in conjunction with factory scheduling, so that production capacities and the workload schedule can be aligned
- Monitoring product availability and handling stock-outs
- Monitoring the status and adequate fulfillment of all requirements in terms of quality and timeframes
- Creating and updating dashboards that measure performance rates for fulfilling the different types of requirement
- Managing technical data with the production management tool
- 2 to 3-year production/ logistics management training
- Experience in production management required
- Mastery of office automation tools and production management software
- Proficiency in English
- Flexibility, responsiveness, anticipation, business acumen, precision
Logistics technician at Pierre Fabre Laboratories:
The diversity of the Group’s product portfolio (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dermo-cosmetics, food supplements) provides the logistics technician with the opportunity to manage varied logistics flows by satisfying the different regulatory requirements.