- Taking receipt of and checking pre-weighed raw materials prior to starting up a preparation
- Operating machines and managing the whole manufacturing process in compliance with the instructions described in the manufacturing dossier
- Carrying out auto-checks, spotting any deviation in the process operation, carrying out a diagnosis and taking related actions
- Implementing production traceability and monitoring operations
- Providing level 1 maintenance
- Helping to clean and sanitize the premises and manufacturing equipment.
- Professional (vocational) diploma type training in operating automated production systems or in bio-industry processing, etc.
- Experience in operating production equipment
- Knowledge of health, safety and quality rules and regulations in effect in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries
- Knowledge of mechanics, automatism, electricity
- Team spirit, responsiveness and anticipation, business acumen, analytical ability, rigor.