- Calculating and forwarding the variable salary components for network staff to HR administration
- Checking, inputting and forwarding business expenses for network staff to relevant departments
- Integrating new staff (drafting employment contracts, scheduling and organizing training programs, presenting procedures, etc.)
- Managing the logistics for regional meetings and national seminars (budget monitoring, participant schedules, accommodation logistics, inputting invoices, contacts with service providers, etc.)
- Developing dashboards (network tracking, statistics, costs, expenses, etc.)
- Providing classical secretarial support: drafting mail, notes, organizing documents (classifying, archiving, etc.) and presentations, answering phone calls, maintaining the datebook, organizing travel and meetings
- 2-years training in secretarial skills/ P.A.
- Experience with office automation tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Conscientiousness, flair for figures
- Flexibility, responsiveness and anticipation
- Customer service acumen, team spirit