- Inputting and coding observations of adverse effects in a medical database and drafting details in English.
- Monitoring patient records with doctors.
- Drafting and circulating pharmacovigilance reports to Health Authorities, to foreign partners and to Group subsidiaries within the given timeframes.
- Performing different types of query on computerized databases.
- Carrying out bibliographic information research on pharmaceuticals.
- Managing the travel organization and schedule for the pharmacovigilance manager.
- Classifying and archiving all types of document in compliance with established standards.
- 2-year scientific degree, completed by a Professional (Vocational) Degree in “Pharmacovigilance data management.”
- Experience in secretarial skills and/or database management, preferably in the medical field or in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Mastery of computer software (text processing tools, spreadsheets, pharmacovigilance-specific software).
- Proficiency in English (oral, written).
- Writing skills.
- Rigor, team spirit, analytical ability.