- Coordinating preparation of regulatory dossiers
- Implementing a technological watch
- Interfacing with competent authorities
- Providing support to subsidiaries
- Managing promotional components and validating packaging items.
- Formation :Training: Pharmacist + complementary training in health law
- Significant initial experience in regulatory affairs (parent company or subsidiary)
- Knowledge of regulations in effect
- Fluent English
- Analytical ability, ability to summarize, rigor and anticipation
Regulatory affairs project leader at Pierre Fabre Laboratories:
Regulatory affairs project leaders work on a defined product portfolio (pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, medical devices or food supplements). The teams to which they are assigned are organized by therapeutic areas, product ranges or geographical zones.