Meet the big players: start-ups, bring your project to life with pierre fabre
The #MeetTheBig event, conceived and organized jointly by the Pierre Fabre Group and the Castres-Mazamet Technology Center, will take place on July 6, 2016, as part of the eHealth Summer University in Castres.
A meeting all about innovation
At the crossroads of digital acceleration, innovation and ehealth, the first edition of #MeetTheBig with Pierre Fabre is part of the eHealth Summer University: an initiative which is celebrating its tenth birthday this year, and which aims to promote and further digital innovation for health.
The chance to rub shoulders "with the big guys"
#MeetTheBig is a chance for innovative start-ups and project developers in ehealth to present their concept and see it come to life with the help of Pierre Fabre Laboratories.
For this first edition, the themes that our Group wants to develop through these meetings are:
- E-therapies: digital services with a therapeutic ambition
- Advances in the medication supply chain
- Digital services providing a better understanding of diagnosis and treatment explanations, for a better patient-doctor relationship
- Digital services for individually tailored diagnosis at the pharmacy
- Digital services encouraging the correct following of treatment (observance)
- Digital services encouraging the OTC availability of medication and responsible (safe) self-medication
On July 6, 2016, entrepreneurs and start-ups pre-selected by the jury can "pitch" their innovation and the proposed products and services, in a private session. The candidates will have a few minutes to convince the Pierre Fabre panel of expert judges.
Pierre Fabre will offer a grant to support one or more innovations with the selected start-up(s). The projects will come to life, with the Group's help, at the end of 2016.
The #MeetTheBig initiative strengthens the Group's capacity to innovate in the field of ehealth, by encouraging collaborations with external project developers, in common areas of research and interest.
For further information: