Training: partnership with Toulouse Business School
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre and Toulouse Business School (TBS) have just signed a partnership agreement concerning professional training and the development of skills internationally.
This agreement formalizes the high level of exchanges and collaboration the two partners have had for over 10 years.
For TBS, it is also the first partnership of its kind to be signed with a privately-held company. This new agreement groups together around 20 cross-collaboration projects, including:
- The identification of talented individuals in schools and universities which are partnered with Toulouse Business School internationally in the Pierre Fabre group's priority countries;
- The design and implementation of an educational programme that leads to a diploma in management, aimed at high-potential managers (Advanced Management Program);
- Continuous training for managers in the framework of work-study programmes;
- A training course leading to a diploma in marketing for future employees, through the Management of Health Industries Specialised Master's Degree, awarded by Pierre Fabre University in Sorèze (Tarn department).
Supporting the development of the Midi-Pyrénées educational system is one of the aims of Laboratoires Pierre Fabre’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy. Each year, Laboratoires Pierre Fabre welcomes 330 interns and 100 students on work-study programmes.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre and TBS share the same ambition concerning internationalisation, the same historic roots in the territory and the same desire to contribute to its development. Our two entities have worked together closely for several years and the definition of a new partnership framework will enable us to respond to our reciprocal challenges, in particular with regard to internationalisation, states Jacques Igalens, Directeur of Toulouse Business School.
We have always forged close relationships with regional schools and universities that provide training programmes that have a direct link to our professions’ requirements. These links enable us to develop our pool of young talent, strengthen our skill management policy, contribute to the development of the territory and encourage the professional integration of young people, specifies Jean-Luc Delpous, Pierre Fabre group Training Director.
Toulouse Business School is part of an inner circle of triple-accredited management schools. This strategic commitment will enable us to adapt our professions and develop future talented and high-potential individuals by placing, more than ever, international concerns and the ability to adapt to change at the heart of our project, while respecting our values, confirms Thierry Denjean, Deputy General Manager for Human Resources.
- 100 TBS graduates currently employed by the Pierre Fabre group
- 30 TBS interns or work-study students taken on every year on average at the Pierre Fabre group
- 2006 to 2013: 60 graduates of the Ecole de Marketing International (international marketing school)
- 40 Pierre Fabre contributors to TBS teaching or examination juries
- 3,300 hours of continuing education given by TBS to Pierre Fabre group employees