Collect scientific data, interact with research stakeholders and provide medical and scientific expertise on the therapeutic areas and products of your scope;
Elaborate and propose clinical development plans and define the design of clinical studies of this plan; monitor the progress of the studies and analyze the results;
Participate as a scientific referent in pre-IND meetings, Scientific Advices and other interactions with authorities (EMA, FDA, and other local authorities);
Collaborate in the drafting or review of the main documents of the studies; collaborate in the CPC writing and its submission, including interactions with the registration authorities;
Propose positioning strategies and medical expertise to the Marketing teams for life cycle management and pre-launch products;
Provide support and interface with clinical operations and other internal and subcontracted clinical development stakeholders.
- Physician with at least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in clinical development or medical affairs;
- Ideally, an oncologist by training or with a first experience in oncology ;
- You have experience in submitting to the MA and interacting with authorities;
- You are autonomous and organized;
- You have a good level of English, both written and spoken.