Reporting directly to the Global MSL Manager, you will be accountable for managing and coordinating all the MSL related operations to ensure the well-functioning and improvement of the MSL network internationally.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Guarantee MSL excellence by ensuring accurate data is reflected on the CRM system; analyse dashboard results to provide recommendations and specific action plans.
- Work together with the Clinical Operational Team to ensure consolidated feedback and find ways of collaboration for MSLs to provide support to clinical studies.
- Collect the local regional MSL plans to provide input to the global plan and help generate a global template.
- Provide your expertise in defining the communication strategy for the MSL team: new data, press releases, support material, Q&A, and others.
- Understand the skills in the team and ensure there is a training plan in place that you will deploy in close collaboration with the L&D Department.
- Bac +5/Bachelor in Science (Pharmacy, Medicine, Physics, Biology or any other related scientific field); MBA or PhD are appreciated.
- You are comfortable with CRM systems and you have worked in Project Management before.
- You have proven experience of medical environments, including medical trials, on the field as MSL or in Sales, in contact with hospitals and physicians in any therapeutic field; experience in Oncology desired, but not mandatory.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and you enjoy working in a matrix environment with different departments.
- You are analytical, autonomous, proactive and you are comfortable with team-work.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.