Within the Benelux subsidiary located in Brussels, the Regulatory and Compliance Officer will join the QRVI department (Quality, Regulatory, Vigilance and medical Information) and will report directly to the QRVI and Regulatory Manager.
The Regulatory and Compliance Officer is responsible for assisting in all tasks related to regulatory affairs (in line with Local/European legislation and company procedures) and ensuring effective and consistent compliance across the organization (compliance with company procedures, applicable Codes (local Codes, EFPIA, …), Pierre Fabre Code of Ethics and other Pierre Fabre Codes and policies, across all its scientific, commercial and promotional activities).
The Regulatory and Compliance Officer will assist in the development and implementation of the local regulatory and compliance procedures, compliance program across the countries, setting and maintaining the highest standards for exemplary practice and conduct within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Graduate degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Sciences.
- 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance.
- Fluent Dutch, French and English language knowledge, written and verbal.
- A strong collaborator with a strong sense of team work.
- A clear communicator and presenter, with the ability to convey subject matter in straightforward and logical way.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer/Client Focus – a commitment to incorporating compliance in a way which combines patient safety, code adherence and commercial activity.
- Flexibility and a pragmatic attitude – committed to identifying compliant solutions in a fast paced environment.