The Lisbon International IT services center manager will have to put in place and drive the operational implementation of entrusted services from the DOPSI department.
To this end, your mission will include:
- Handling the operational management of the Center (activities and resources) in order to deliver the entrusted services. To this end, you will work closely with both DOPSI teams (to qualify the needs and requirements of the departments for a delegation of activities) and the support functions of the Portuguese affiliate (to oversee administrative activities) ;
- Mastering the IT applications implemented and actively participating in their maintenance and evolution in order to make them more efficient;
- Setting-up the technical and human resources needed to guarantee the maintenance in operational conditions and to improve existing applications (implementation of application modules, configuration of software packages or technical upgrades) in accordance with the methodologies and standards defined within the Group (cost, delay, quality, safety);
- Organizing the support of applications: being proactive and implementing actions to ensure the continuous improvement of the performance and service rendered. You will directly report and inform the third parties involved about the benefits and outcomes of these actions;
- Handling directly or partly some technical projects: minor IS evolutions projects, simple technical upgrades (non-Business Solution projects);
- Managing, motivating and developing a team to strengthen competencies and enhance key skills among the center;
- Establishing regular follow-up and building some KPI showing the activity (such as means deployed and issues encountered) while being able to draw solutions.
- Higher education in Computer engineering / IT
- Excellent track record of successful experience in projects and support management for business solutions (ERP/CRM) on Finance / Sales & Logistics modules within an international environment (at least 10 years)
- 5 years experiences in a managerial position
- Proficient with Support and IT Operations (SLA Management) activities
- Thorough understanding of sales, Finance, purchasing, regulatory and logistics processes.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills as you will deal with a variety of interlocutors (managing director, managers, experts)
- Strong attention to detail, customer oriented and problem-solving approach
- Ability to drive and continuously improve production and quality goals (ITIL or Six Sigma Certifications would be an advantage)
- Fluency in English (Portuguese would be a plus)