Within Global Medical affairs department of Pierre Fabre Oncology franchise and reporting to the International Medical Scientific Liaison Manager, you coordinate MSL activities as part of the international launch of our innovative breast cancer therapy. Working in close collaboration with cross-functional partners, you provide with passion the scientific and MSL’s job contribution necessary for the teams.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- ensure Excellence operational of the MSL job with easy access to MSL Dashboard, regular analysis and recommendations. Deploy with Market research qualitative survey and manage with Excellence operational team the issues from field, resolve all of it;
- contribute to MSL training plan in close collaboration with Training department, make sure MSL have a scientific and skills training plan in place (deep knowledge of the product, clinical studies landscape…) ;
- develop with Clinical operational team a way to collaborate for each clinical study/NIS where MSL give support, ensure consolidated MSL feed-back to support Clinical study team;
- work with the Medical team and any relevant internal medical partner to develop comprehensive scientific tools and support (Q&A, scientific presentation, …);
- deploy from the HQ medical plan an MSL template in collaboration with our affiliates and identify in MSL regional plans key inputs to enrich HQ medical plan;
- develop a high-level standard of MSL position by ensuring MSL are well trained and SOP are up to date ;
- coordinate for Oncology project with the other MSL Coordinator.
• Advanced degree in life sciences (e.g., PharmD, PhD, MD, MSc).
• Prior experience of 2 years minimum in a field position exposed to HCP (MSL at least, MSL manager would be appreciated).
• Knowledge of clinical research and disease management, preferably in Oncology.
• Successful project management preferably in Oncology, at least hospital therapeutic area.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders, to report key information in synthetic way, to receive feed backs.
• Interpersonal skills with ability to create and sustain credible relationships with other departments and affiliâtes.
• Perform in an ethical and legally compliant manner, recognized personal integrity.
• Master CRM system (Veeva, MI or OCE), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
• Fluency in the English and French language.