Within our Australian subsidiary, under the responsibility of the Business Unit Director and reporting directly to the local Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be involved in all the missions of the Regulatory Affairs department for Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics and Pierre Fabre Dermatology.
In this role, your missions, if you accept them, will be as follows:
1- Support the PFA QRVI Department in all regulatory aspects of the management of PFDC products (Avene, Klorane):
- Prepare the Regulatory Rounds for Australia
- Review new products and code changes proposed by the local business and advise on compliance with local regulations (gathering documents in Ardeco as well as supportive documentation, pre-viewing files and wording vs local constraints …);
- Review communication tools (visual aids, product information, publications, promotional material …) for PFDC products and advise on compliance with local regulations;
- Assess & monitor introduction of new cosmetic ingredients in accordance with local regulations;
- Prepare and submit the annual report on cosmetic ingredients introduction in accordance with local regulations;
- Keep regulatory databases up to date.
2-Respond to requests for cosmetic information (CI) and contribute to building and following CI processes in line with PFA business needs and Corporate policies.
3-Acts as the backup for operational quality assurance activities.
Degree in chemistry or pharmacy
At least 1 year of experience in regulatory and/or quality in the cosmetics industry
High attention to detail
Strong time management skills with the ability to be flexible and meet conflicting deadlines
High level of motivation to work autonomously and a team player across multi-disciplinary areas
Proven high level written and spoken English
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications