We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) for the Belux. Reporting directly to the Business Unit Director Oncology Benelux, you will be responsible for the sales performance of Pierre Fabre’s Oncology established products and launching new products.
- Drive performance of products in hospitals on a country level
- Lead DMU/Account management: identify key stakeholders and build appropriate strong relationships
- Organize expert sessions
- Responsibility for formulary listing and negotiations with payors on hospital level
- Collect inputs for regional and national cross-functional plans
- Identify and collaborate with national KOL’s in close collaborations with Medical representatives
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic area
- Leading role in the cross functional collaboration in the field with colleagues
- Pro-actively connect with the brand team to update the team on field dynamics and to act towards key stakeholders aligned with cross functional team
We are looking for an experienced KAM with strong networking and stakeholder management skills. Additionally, you fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Life Sciences (e.g. pharmacist, BSc Biology, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of successful pharmaceutical institutional or account based selling experience (including formulary responsibility) with access to the hospital environment
- Experience within the therapeutic area of Oncology would be a strong asset
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant protocols and compliance guidelines
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, databases, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and French both in spoken and written communication
You describe yourself as a person with strong organizational and analytical skills, examining and understanding issues from multiple perspectives. Your positive, motivated mindset ensures your success within a dynamic, diverse environment. You pride yourself on your ability to thrive within a dynamic environment.