The Junior Product Manager assists with tactical delivery of our key Oncology and Ethics brands in the UK and Ireland. The Junior Product Manager will assist in identifying the key programmes to include PF products in core treatment pathways and generate increased use (growth).
- Develop good working relationships as directed by their Line Manager with internal stakeholders in order to drive tactical delivery of core marketing programs in the UK and Ireland.
- Assist with the tactical execution for the company’s brands.
- Support their line manager with the development, execution and tactical delivery of marketing strategies for current and future company products whilst ensuring adherence to the ABPI
- To help identify key drivers for the brands e.g. congresses, patient groups, PR etc
- Adapt core materials for local implementation. All promotional material must be developed according to the SOP to conform to UK legislation and the Code of Practice.
- Support in Project Team Meetings to develop and refine product tactics and to evaluate competitor activity. Participation in cross functional meetings as necessary with the sales, marketing and medical functions as well as the wider organisational functions
- Active participation in medical and marketing meetings in the UK and integrate within the wider company.
-Coordination with the Logistics and Customer Services departments for the interface between sales forecasts, sales, distribution and stock management if required.
-The postholder will comply with timelines and procedures for reporting adverse events and must attend safety and PV update training as required.
Good understanding of marketing and the marketing mix with business processes and a science degree.
Good cross functional skills within the UK as well as Global to ensure execution of key projects
Keen to learn new systems and to get involved in approving and executing key activities to drive growth