Are you an experienced product manager, searching for a working place that is dynamic and exploring while meeting your next step expectations? We would like to meet you and show you why Pierre Fabre is the place to work when you really want to make a difference.
- The company’s main shareholder is a non-profit organization, the Fondation Pierre-Fabre. Supporting this foundations’ humanitarian goals is inspiring us every day
- We have the drive an expertise to develop future options for patients. With a presence in 80 countries, a divers and promising R&D pipeline, and expertise in developing companion diagnostics we are working to ensure that the right patients receiving the right treatments.
- We are proud to be part of the Oncopole cluster in Toulouse, France. A one-of-a kind hub dedicated solely to fight cancer. Pierre Fabre is part of an ecosystem of clinicians, patients, biotechs and research while partnering with experts in these fields.
- We are engaged in the fight against skin cancer through prevention, treatment and support.
- Within the Benelux we work hard, are curious to each other opinions and ideas, feel responsible for the company’s values and have a lot of fun.
- Execution of the marketing strategy of your indication and product portfolio
- Development and implementation of the tactical brand plan
- Building professional and long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Anticipate on market developments while monitoring development
- Contribute to successful launches
- Budget, forecast and supply management
- International cross functional projects
Our Benelux branch is rising fast so with an entrepreneurial, collaborating, result-oriented, independent and of course emphatic attitude; our team will be happy to welcome you.
- Master’s degree in biomedical, marketing or business management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience within oncology is considered a plus
- Fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English
We offer you an exciting job, a good salary and more, within an international company with opportunities to develop yourself in a professional and personal way.
If you want to join us on our oncology journey and you are convinced that we will match, feel free to send us your CV and motivational note.