Together with your colleagues, you will manage pricing, reimbursement, tenders and market access workstreams in the BeNeLux. You will have the overall responsibility for obtaining and maintaining market access for Pierre Fabre’s products. As part of a small team, you will work at a strategic level, as well has very hands-on in all aspects related to market access.
You will adapt Global market access materials for Pierre Fabre Oncology to develop reimbursement submissions and subsequent launches in the Benelux region. This role has an emphasis on leading the adaptation of Global Value Dossiers and other support materials, e.g. global cost-effectiveness models/budget impact models and value messaging, etc, to meet country-specific needs and requirements in the BeNeLux region.
This role will also collaborate extensively with Corporate based colleagues & Consultants to support their reimbursement negotiation preparation & processes. You will report to the Benelux Cluster GM and will work closely with the Global Market Access head based in Paris & with the head of Benelux Oncology to support best-in-class reimbursement preparations, negotiations and to achieve market access excellence.
- Support the development of Payer Strategies for products on market and in the pipeline
- Manage Pierre Fabre´s national pricing and reimbursement negotiations in collaboration with internal key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain dialogues with national payers and payer influencer such as reimbursement authorities, key stakeholders and KOLs.
- Support the BU head, key account managers, medical Manager and MSLs with advices, inputs and data development to expand local payer network
- Be an active member of the Brand matrix Team for assigned products
- Support tenders in effective collaboration with key internals as well as with external stakeholders, in line with the needs to support Pierre Fabre´s strategies and products
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop market access capabilities and internalize market access thinking in all customer facing roles
- Involve in initiatives to optimize market access across the BeNeLux in collaboration with BUD and the marketing/Sales team
- Devote time to work with the European/Global market access functions and other relevant functions on Global/European projects as required
- Accountable for Pierre Fabre´s development and overall competences within Market Access.
Your knowledges as a successful candidate:
- You have a solid understanding of healthcare delivery, reimbursement and payment systems in the BeNeLux markets; direct experience of working with pricing and reimbursement; and practical experience for the countries in the BeNeLux region.
- You are results orientated, with consistently delivering the goals and metrics of the business, within tight timelines and striving to always exceed expectations.
- Able to operate at a strategic level and then switch to an operational one, rolling up the sleeves to ensure success where necessary.
- Manage and coordinate activities directed towards administrators, influencers, tender businesses and other third parties.
- Demonstrate experience in training/preparing access colleagues for international product launches and supporting their efforts from a country perspective.
- The position is primarily based in the Brussels office of Pierre Fabre, and you are expected to be in the office at least one or two days a week in average.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills, strong oral/written presentation skills.
- Business level language knowledge in Dutch and French would be an advantage; business level English is a prerequisite.