Committed to scientific excellence, Pierre Fabre is proud to sponsor a number of Postdoctoral fellowship positions for accelerating the career path of highly talented and dedicated individuals. Our objective is to find the world’s best talent and matching it with amazing mentors who share a passion for innovation and advancing our understanding of immuno-oncology mechanisms in order to identify tomorrow’s cure.
In the field of immuno-oncology, in particular on macrophages in the tumor’s microenvironment, you'll be part of a highly driven team in state-of-the-art facilities. Under the supervision of our mentor, you will:
- conduct research programs, propose and set up new vitro models from human tumors to answer biological questions;
- propose new therapeutic approaches and targets, evaluate and select those targets / molecules and determine their mechanism of action;
- analyze the results in the bibliographic context, make the resulting hypothesis and synthesize the data considering the overall context of the projects.
The primary focus of our [PF]² Pierre Fabre Postdoctoral Fellowship program members is to advance our understanding of disease mechanisms and publish their results in top tier journals, and present those results at major international meetings. Fellows will also participate in career-building activities intended on building their knowledge of drug development in order to facilitate their transition to a number of different career paths in biomedical sciences. The fellowship program is focused on developing the next generation of independent investigators.
Fellowship support is offered for up to two years.
This postdoc position is located in our R&D facility of St Julien-en-Genevois (France), close to Geneva area and in close interaction with Toulouse R&D facilities (France).
Follow the link below for further information about our Postdoctoral Fellowship program:
• PhD or MD in Biology or Immunology.
• Multidisciplinary expertise in immunology and oncology, with solid experience in the identification and validation of new therapeutic targets.
• Publication and/or presentation track record in top tier publications/events.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills to take advantage of our highly collaborative environment.
• Committed to innovation, demonstrated initiative and track record in tackling new areas of research.
• Fluent English is mandatory, French would be a plus.