We are looking for innovative, entrepreneurial, self-drive candidates. We have access to state-of-the art facilities and resources. These resources will be available to the fellow. This is a unique opportunity to evolve in a highly oriented team environment where everyone shares the same drive.
You’ll be part of a highly driven team focused on understanding and solving for disease. Located in either the Geneva or Toulouse area, you’ll enjoy high quality of life, access to great outdoors, and working with fun and talented individuals.
Candidates for this position should have:
- PhD or MD
- A strong background in understanding the pathophysiological mechanisms of diseases
- A strong background in
- medicinal chemistry or
- protein engineering or
- molecular and cellular biology with a focus on skin diseases or
- Publication and/or presentation track record in top tier publications/events.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to take advantage of our highly collaborative environment
- Committed to innovation, demonstrated initiative and track record in tackling new areas of research.