300 offers: the annual intern recruitment campaign kicks off at Pierre Fabre
6 October 2017
Are you looking for an internship in a company that is like you? Pierre Fabre is offering internships true to your nature. Nearly 300 assignments on our sites in France, from health to beauty, are in store for you!
The Pierre Fabre Group, with 13,000 employees worldwide, the world’s second largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory, the second largest private pharmaceutical group in France and a responsible player in training for young people, has launched its annual intern recruitment campaign.
So if you are looking for an internship, the Group is offering nearly 300 opportunities between October 2017 and February 2018. So get your CV ready, get set, and go!
From health to beauty: opportunities in all business lines
The internship opportunities offered on the Pierre Fabre website cover all the Group’s business lines: R&D, Industry and Logistics, Marketing and Distribution, and Support Functions, in the company’s three complementary activities: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare (family healthcare) and Dermo-Cosmetics.
The Pierre Fabre Group is recruiting interns for these assignments from all walks of life: business schools, engineering schools, university or technological backgrounds, with 3 to 5 years of higher education
For you students, this is much more than an internship. This is an opportunity to discover the lifecycle of products in an international company, while training yourself through interactions with experts in their fields.
Leading an assignment while being mentored
At Pierre Fabre, interns are in charge of an assignment and train themselves for a profession. If you join our teams, you will benefit from quality monitoring and mentoring because we are convinced that the success of the training program lies in the commitment of the mentors.
Working for a company that is true to your nature
For students, this is not just an internship and an assignment; they have an opportunity to choose a company that is true to their nature.
- If you are committed to values of ethics and corporate responsibility, know that we are too.
- If you want to work for the health and well-being of people, know that this is what we do.
- If you like stimulating environments focused on innovation, challenge is our motto at Pierre Fabre.
- To apply, go to www.job.pierre-fabre.com, create your profile, view the vacancies, and apply online
- Internship offers are posted on the website from October 2017 until the end of February 2018.
- Internships generally begin in January.
- Applications in English or French depending on the position
- Contract required
Preparing your application:
- Everything you need to know about the Group