Looking for your internship?
October 6, 2014
Every year, Pierre Fabre Laboratories enables over 300 students from business and engineering schools, as well as from university and technology courses, to train for their future professions with end-of-course internships.
Covering the entire life cycle of products, Pierre Fabre Laboratories offers numerous opportunities in regulatory affairs, production, supply chain, marketing, finance and more.
The Pierre Fabre Laboratories policy for interns and placement workers has been recognized for the second consecutive year, obtaining the "Happy Trainees" award, which rewards excellence in the integration and support of students. This label is overseen by an independent body, Meilleures-entreprise.com, in some 800 companies. Pierre Fabre Laboratories is ranked 12th among the 80 certified companies.
Joining Pierre Fabre Laboratories means working …
- From Health to Beauty, on exceptional brands and products
- In a privileged relationship with Nature
- With a partnership-based approach
- For an alternative vision of business economics
- In a human-sized company
- With opportunities for professional and personal development
- Towards a new frontier, the internationalization of the company
...and provide work meaning